Please leave this field empty.
CAL is a totally voluntary non-profit initiative. By joining CAL you will be able to share your own views, writings, photographs, audiovisual material and films on the CAL website if you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. CAL website administrator holds the final authority to publish the content submitted with no obligation to explain the decision or the time taken.
2. User undertakes to ensure that any material being submitted does not infringe on any third party copyright and is being submitted by the rightful owner or authorised agent/representative.
3. CAL is not responsible for the accuracy, quality and/or contents of any information available, received and/or transmitted through this website.
4. All information and material submitted is accepted in good faith and CALaccepts no responsibility whatsoever regarding the bonafide of the user or the originality of the material.
5. The CAL websiteis not involved in any transaction between any parties who are using the information provided on our website. The website is a venue only and does not screen or/and censor or/and otherwise control the listings offered to the Users of its service or other Users. The CAL websitecannot and does not control the behaviour of the participants on this site. We cannot control whether or not Users will complete the transactions they describe on our site.
6. If there is any dispute between the Users/participants on this site, it is agreed upon by the Users/participants that the CAL websitehas no obligation whatsoever to be involved in any such dispute/s
7. The User understands and agrees that any information or/and material and/or goods or/and services obtained through this website is done at User's own discretion and risk and that User shall be solely responsible for any damage/s or/and cost or/and any other consequence/s resulting from any transaction.
8. This Website/ E-mail are vulnerable to data corruption, interception, tampering, viruses as well as delivery errors and we do not accept liability for any consequence that may arise therefrom.
Start typing and press Enter to search